By: Boca Voice
Retrieved from: http://www.thebocavoice.com/tickets-boca-bacchanals-food-wine-events/
Tickets are on sale for the 18th annual Boca Bacchanal’s quartet of food and wine events starting in January.
As the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum’s major fundraiser, they celebrate the best in food and wine on Jan. 21, Feb. 20, March 6 and 7. The finale, the Grand Tasting, traditionally draws the most people. This year it will be held in the Great Hall at the Boca Raton Resort & Club.
Here’s the specifics and ticket costs:
· Bacchus Beckons hosted by Bloomingdale’s, kick-off 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday Jan. 21, second floor Bloomingdale’s Town Center at Boca Raton, 6000 Glades Road. $75 per person. Appetizers and samples of fine wines from presenting vintners at informal get-together. Vintner dinners hosts, chefs and vintner pairings will be announced and tickets will go on sale.
· Bubbles & Burgers hosted by ALINA Residences, 6 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 20, Boca Beach Club. $100 per person. Gourmet burgers, champagnes and wines with ocean views. Complimentary valet parking.
· Vintner Dinners in private homes and historic venues 7 to 11 p.m. Friday March 6. $350 per person. Five-course meals created by national chefs and acclaimed vintners. Featured vintners for the five dinners are: Katie Griesbeck from Cakebread Cellars in Sonoma, Calif.; Anthony Truchard of Truchard Vineyards in Napa, Calif.; Anita Correas of Montes Alpha in Santa Cruz, Chile; Tim Duncan of Silver Oak Cellars & Twomey Cellars in Napa, Calif. and John Schultz of Flora Springs Winery & Vineyards in Napa, Calif.
· Grand Tasting, 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday March 7, Great Hall, Boca Raton Resort & Club, dinner by the bite from 25 local restaurants and 130 wines and champagne samplings. $125 per person. Pop-up art gallery with painter of wine Thomas Arvid; pop-up jewelry store by Yvel; pop-up by Crown Wine & Spirits; craft beer station and full bar; luxury items from select vendors; Bloomingdale’s Red Carpet Cosmetic Touch-Up Station. Silent auction via BidPal app.
· For tickets to all events, go to www.bocabacchanal.com or call Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum during business hours at 561-395-6766.