By: MODERN BOCA MOM
Retreived from: https://modernbocamom.com/?s=BOca+Bacchanal
Last year’s event may have been its “Sweet 16”, but Boca Bacchanal 2019 is celebrating 17 in a whole new way! Held on April 4 – 6, 2019, at the legendary Boca Raton Resort & Club, this popular and beloved food and wine festival will bring together world class chefs from all over the United States. Not to mention distinguished vintners from all over the world! All will offer attendees the opportunity to enjoy scrumptious food and refreshing libations, while supporting an extremely worthy cause: The Boca Raton Historical Society.
“As one of the oldest and most popular food and wine events in South Florida, it remains the ‘gold standard’ for introducing people, of all ages, to outstanding restaurants, fabulous chefs, and noteworthy wineries throughout the weekend,” according to BRHS&M Executive Director Mary Csar.
Boca Bacchanal 2019 | Here’s What’s Happening:
NEW! Bubbles & Burgers at Boca Resort Beach Club- April 4
- Boca Bacchanal 2019 will open on Thursday evening, April 4, 2019, with an enticing new event– Bubbles & Burgers–at the Boca Resort’s Beach Club.
- Guests at this event will have the opportunity to meet the featured chefs for the 2019 Bacchanal.
- They will also have the opportunity to enjoy an array of specialty burgers, along with a variety of wines and Champagnes, at this beautiful location on the Atlantic Ocean.
Tickets to Bubbles & Burgers, on Thursday evening, April 4, 2019, are $75, per person.
- On Friday evening, April 5, 2019, guests can enjoy themselves at one of the signature Vintner Dinners which will be held in elegant homes and at historic locations.
- Vintner Dinner guests will enjoy delectable five-course dinners, in intimate dinner party settings.
- Extraordinarily talented chefs and vintners will work in tandem to create truly memorable dining experiences.
Tickets to the Vintner Dinners, on Friday evening, April 5, 2019, are $350, per person.
NEW! VIP Party at the Boca Resort- April 6
- Another new event, the VIP Party–showcasing the featured vintners–will take place dockside, at the Boca Resort, on Saturday evening, April 6, 2019.
- Guests, who opt to attend this event, will also have the opportunity to tour a luxurious 90-foot Cheoy Lee yacht before they head over to the Grand Tasting.
Tickets to the VIP Party, on Saturday, April 6, 2019, are $75, per person. Please note, they are only available to guests who also purchase tickets to the Grand Tasting as well.
- The festive finale, to the upcoming Boca Bacchanal–the Grand Tasting–will also be held on Saturday evening, April 6, 2019, in the Boca Resort’s Great Hall.
- Guests will have the opportunity to feast on small plates–which will comprise a unique dinner-by-the-bite–from over 20 superb restaurants.
- Attendees can also sample over 130 wines from an array of impressive wineries.
- Guests will also have the opportunity to participate in live and silent auctions, for items ranging from vacations and dinners, to jewelry, handbags, and clothing, to artwork and electronics.
Tickets, to the Grand Tasting on Saturday evening, April 6, 2019, are $125, per person.
Ticket Packages for Boca Bacchanal 2019
A bundled and reduced Patron Package, with a ticket to a Vintner Dinner, a ticket to the VIP Party, and a ticket to the Grand Tasting, may be purchased for $500, per person. (This represents a $50 savings, per person. This package is available, for purchase, through April 4 – 6, 2019.)
For additional information or to purchase tickets, please go to www.bocabacchanal.com or bocahistory.org. Guests may also purchase tickets by calling the BRHS&M, at 561.395.6766, Ext.101. Additionally, tickets may be purchased at the BRHS&M, at 71 North Federal Highway, in Boca Raton, Florida 33432.
Since its inception, in 2003, the Boca Bacchanal has supported the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum. 100 percent of the proceeds, from this wonderful food and wine festival, will fund innovative and diverse heritage education programs for residents, students, and visitors. These programs are now serving upwards of 1200 school children, each year, with impactful experiences in historic locations.