Boca Raton, Fl - February 28, 2011- Let the revelry begin! A weekend of great wine matched with delectable culinary delights will tempt savvy palates at the ninth annual Boca Bacchanal. Supporters are preparing to sip, savor and bid at world-class food and wine presentations.
Presented by the Boca Raton Historical Society along with partners Boca Raton Magazine, Boca Raton Resort & Club and Republic National Distributing Company, Boca Bacchanal will be uncorked March 18-20 at various sites in the Boca Raton area. The Boca Raton Historical Society’s Historic Preservation and Heritage Education Programs will benefit. The delectable events include:
Vintner Dinners -Friday, March 18 at 7:00 p.m.
Each Vintner Dinner features an acclaimed chef teamed with a renowned vintner served in a magnificent private setting. Please visit the website for parings and venues. Tickets: $ 300
The Bacchanal & Auction – Saturday, March 19 at 6:00 p.m
The elegant Boca Raton Resort & Club - Mizner Center is the perfect backdrop for a Champagne Taittinger reception, sumptuous dinner and silent & live auctions. Tickets are $250 per person or a table of 10 for $2,000. Spectacular surprises are store for revelers:
An exciting collection of wine and lifestyle lots await the highest bidder. Here is a sneak peak at a few of the top auction lots:
- Wine and Dine with 12 exceptional chefs and vintners.
- Bid on an exciting collection of wine and exclusive retreats.
- Enter the drawing for one lucky table to win seating at the Champagne Table during the dinner and live auction with host, Clovis Taittinger.
- Celebrate with us and then “Rock your Bacchus” with music spinning into the wee hours.
- Villa Bernardi - week stay for eight guests at this spectacular Tuscan estate with private wine tastings at Chianti Classico wineries
- Dave Pelz Golf School - a 3-day Scoring Game School for one lucky person and stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club
- Bone Ami - week stay for eight guests at private Bone Ami beachfront retreat in Abaco, Bahamas
- Costa Rica - five nights at EcoWeek with tickets and hotel accommodations
This is just a taste of the exciting variety of fabulous prizes available. Please visit the website for a more complete listing.
The Grand Tasting – Sunday, March 20 at Mizner Park Amphitheatre
Grand Tasting - Noon to 3:00 p.m.
Stroll and savor the sumptuous specialties of 30 restaurants and sip 140 wines
Tickets: Grand Tasting - $85 per person $100 at the gate
For ticket information on all events visit www.bocabacchanal.com or call 561-395-6766 X 101.
Sponsor Partners: Republic National Distributing Company, The Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton Magazine, Cendyn, Carla Marsh Public Relations, Comerica Bank, JM Lexus, Crown Wine & Spirits, Publix Supermarkets Charities, Legal Sea Foods, City of Boca Raton, Champagne Taittinger, Lucy C. Long, Elaine J. Wold, Palm Beach County Cultural Council and the Palm Beach County Tourist Development Council.
Mango Gang Chefs Allen Susser and Mark Militello
Stephanie & Steve Miskew
Katherine Regna, Mary Glynn & Tommy Cullinan,
(Seated) Elizabeth Titcomb
Marie Speed, Steve Owens, Carole Boucard
Skipp Jackman, Betsy Fletcher, Stephanie & Steve Miskew
(Seated) Laurie Saunders & Derek Vander Ploeg;
(Top) Brad Schafer & Roxana Garciga
Mary Csar, Ted Toomey & Carla Marsh
Back to News